[Diabetes-Talk] new insulin

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Fri Sep 17 19:23:39 UTC 2021

Lyumjev came on the market in July 2020 and is actually classified as an ultra rapid acting insulin. It starts working as quickly as 12 minutes and peaks at just under one hour.  I have found it to be really great at preventing after meal spikes and correcting unwanted highs more quickly.
Patricia

Sent from my iPhone