[Diabetes-Talk] Best Meters for the totally blind

ivelasquez774 at gmail.com ivelasquez774 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 04:29:45 UTC 2026


Hello,
Last time I shopped around for accessible meters was almost 20 years ago, so I imagine that I am not as knowledgeable about the number of options available these days. I have a Dexcom G7, but I would like a Meter to have as backup. What is everyone using , particularly those who can’t read print? Are there more options for us out there for us other than Prodigy? I use an iPhone, so am open to receiving readings by phone as well if that is something people are able to do. I am completely blind, so obviously the more accessible the better, however I am just as interested to hear even the slightly accessible options  out there if things can be worked around.

Thank you for any answers.




More information about the Diabetes-Talk mailing list