[Diabetes-Talk] Good news today kids

gmelconian619 at gmail.com gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 17:53:20 UTC 2026


Always have the gluco meter   around to make sure the cgm sensor is at least close to the gluco meter readings. 

-----Original Message-----
From: Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Lino Morales via Diabetes-Talk
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2026 10:06 AM
To: Gary Wunder via Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Lino Morales <linomorales001 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Diabetes-Talk] Good news today kids

Well I'm going to do my best to not ignore anything period. Well the sensor alarm went off at around 7:20 this morning telling my sugar was at 69. Well I ended up waking up, taking a shower and eating a bowl of Special K. Its weird because it jumped to 115 after I got out of the shower.

On 9/9/2026 7:01 AM, Gary Under via Diabetes-Talk wrote:
> Congratulations. Relief of the financial burden is significant, and the sensor will keep you honest if, like me, you tend to ignore the sugar and the carbs.
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of 
> Lino Morales via Diabetes-Talk
> Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2026 4:14 PM
> To: diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org
> Cc: Lino Morales <linomorales001 at gmail.com>
> Subject: [Diabetes-Talk] Good news today kids
>
> And the moment I and all you've been waiting for. I finaly got 
> approved for a Freestyle Lebree sensor! Its good for a year as of AUG 
> 26 of this year till 9:28 of 27! I'm going to call San Ho tomorrow for 
> his thanks in his teeny tiny way for helping me to get in touch with 
> Legal Aid of
> NC.--
>
> Lino Morales KQ4NGH
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Diabetes-Talk mailing list
> Diabetes-Talk at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Diabetes-Talk:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/gwunder%40e
> arthlink.net
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Diabetes-Talk mailing list
> Diabetes-Talk at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Diabetes-Talk:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/linomorales
> 001%40gmail.com

--
Lino Morales KW4NIGH


_______________________________________________
Diabetes-Talk mailing list
Diabetes-Talk at nfbnet.org
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Diabetes-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/gmelconian619%40gmail.com



More information about the Diabetes-Talk mailing list