[Dtb-talk] Listening to DTB Downloads

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 04:25:25 UTC 2008

Ah but you are mistaken, I am a U.S. citizen who spends part of my
time in Australia and part of it in the United States. I am also a
patron of both the U.S. NLS program (expatriate citizen can accessit
overseas) and that of Western Australia. As such I am distressed by
the time, expense and delay that my government has imposed on this
service particularly when I compare it to other library services world
wide.

Greg Kearney
Curtin University Centre for Accessible Technology
www.cucat.org