[Dtb-talk] issues with using victor stream

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Wed Nov 5 16:14:55 UTC 2008

Hi,

Thanks.  I agree with your scenario.  However, this does not cover each step
in the process.  I know how to use /Windows and could easily follow your
steps.  Someone who is not familiar with these processes needs more detail.

I absolutely need more practice with the new companion software.  I simply
have not taken time to play with it.  So, that may help my students, but it
may be one more piece of software to learn and may not be encouraging, when
they simply want to read a book.

Best Regards,

Fred