[Dtb-talk] More on NLS and International Interlibrary loan

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 22:46:33 UTC 2010

Yes your right I was taking too short a view of history. VA is
currently disposing of all their old 4 track player.

But this still leave us with the issue of transfoming tape to digital
in the event of getting one on loan.

Sent from my iPhone

Greg Kearney
Association for the Blind of Western Australia