[Dtb-talk] Bookshare.org, internet archive and other automated DAISY production

Cheryl Osborn chapalacheryl at gmail.com
Wed May 12 03:28:37 UTC 2010

In a way, I feel that the automated systems that claim to produce
DAISY format are misrepresenting themselves.  It appears to me that
they can't possibly turn out well formatted or no or low-error books.
One thing I am concerned about is so called nonprofit libraries that
take donations without the donors realizing what automated DAISY books
are like.