[Dtb-talk] NLS Downloads, Windows 7 and NVDA Help

Eric sseric57 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 14:33:27 UTC 2012

I misstated the command to get to the download window. I believe it is alt-N and not the control-C I said.

The alt-N is what I have been using and am having the difficulty stated in the original message. Again, any pointers will be most appreciated. I use the computer so little anymore, so I do not want to pay to upgrade my JAWS 10 for use with Windows 7 (the upgrade version, but I forget which that is).

Thanks again!

Eric