[Dtb-talk] Trouble with Password When Logging Onto BARD Site

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Sat Dec 8 15:55:40 UTC 2012

Good morning everyone,

                Last spring, I established my password for the BARD site, or
so I thought. About a week ago, I tried logging onto the site, and the site
said I had to log on again. On Wednesday, I called the Texas Talking Book
Program and explained what was going on. The library reset my temporary
password, which I tried. When I tried to update my password, there was the
problem with the secret question and answer. When I typed in a question and
an answer, the response came back that the answer did not match what was on
file. I don't remember what question I had typed in last year when I
established the password. I was on the phone last night with the library for
about 10 minutes. The temporary password had to be reset again, but I
haven't gotten the email yet. Hopefully, on Monday, something will be able
to get done.

                Do any of you have suggestions? I am getting to be at my
wits' end, and any help will be appreciated.

                Thank you in advance.

Mary Donahue, who is having better luck getting onto BookShare's site than
BARD