[Dtb-talk] stupid question

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Wed Apr 17 00:26:10 UTC 2013

You don't need the softpak to listen to audible books.  The softpak
gives you the ability to listen to enhanced audible books, which are
the same titles with better audio.

I believe that the firmware updates will be model specific.  One for the
old stream and one for the new one.  The new stream has a clock and a
wifi connection that the old stream doesn't have.

While it's possible humanware will build firmware that adapts to which
model of stream it is running on, I don't think that will happen.

Jim