[Dtb-talk] e-books?

Flint Million fmillion at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 20:06:09 UTC 2013

Streams support audible books, but I unfortunately do not know much about the specifics. ( others please chime in ) other than that, most text-based e  books will not work because most are encrypted. As said if you can find an unencrypted ePub and if you have the soft pack it will read those using synthesized speech. Gutenberg does offer their collection in ePub I believe so a lot of public domain stuff should be easy to find.

Flint

Sent from my iPhone