[Dtb-talk] anyone going to buy the new Stream?

Mike Gilmore m_b_gilmore at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 20:26:25 UTC 2013

I received an e-mail from Humanware a couple of weeks ago regardning the new Stream. I e-mailed them and asked if they would have a trade-in program of older Streams like they do with the BrailleNote. I was told no on the trade-in, which makes sense because the BrailleNote is over $5,000 and average folks can't afford to buy the latest greatest thing sometimes whereas the Stream is nothing costwise in comparison.

I love my Stream and it works fine and I figure that I can just update the software on it as needs be and don't really need the use of wifi. I was wondering what other Stream users think about the new Stream--pros and cons.

Thanks.

Mike