[DTB-Talk] books in alternate formats?

Milton Ota mota1252 at samobile.net
Fri Aug 2 17:02:13 UTC 2019

Hello,

Recording for the Blind is now known as Learning Alley and the web address is:

http://learningalley.org

Learning Alley also has an app for iDevices but I think you need to
purchase the app from the Apple App Store.

With regards to Audible, if you are wanting to download books from
Audible, you might need the Audible Manager and authorize it for your
victor Reader.

Audible also has an app that works great on iDevices.

If books are available from Apple's Bookstore you should be able to
read them on your iDevice.

You might also want to check out the Kindle Books and there is an app
for the iDevice and desktop/laptops. Not sure about the accessibility
of the kinds of books you are needing for your study.

Hope some of these answer helps you in your studies.

I'm sure there will be more responses to your inquiry and corrections
to what I have mentioned here.