[Electronics-talk] which is better in terms of accessibility?

priscilla priscillagarces1987 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 15 15:02:55 UTC 2008

Hi, listers,
How are you all doing?
Ready for Christmas brake?
Anyway, I am having a dilemma because I am unsure of with I should just get the I-tell and use it for my current Ipod or just plain old getting the new iPod Nano which includes the built in capability of optional speech.
Both of them are practically the same thing and cost almost the same, but I would like to know which is more accessible?
Do those headphones that include the microphone only work with the newer iPod or can they work with the older models of the Nano in order to record?

the only reason is because since I already have the second gen version, I am not sure wither I should just get the small ad-on for my current iPod or just buy the newer one.
but, I would like to know what the difference in accessibility do these 2 items pose?

Please reply if anyone has the I-tell or the Newer iPods?
I very much appreciate it since Christmas is on its way.

Thank you very much

Priscilla