[Electronics-talk] turning on SAP

Brett Boyer bboyer202 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 06:36:21 UTC 2009

Well I'm not sure what you meant by a second language. However, in my
opinion movies and tv are a major part of our culture whether you like it or
not. It is sure nice to be able to watch certain shows and movies and know
what's going on without having to piece things together. Now the
inauguration that was described? I didn't really see a point to it. But the
show 24?
And remember a lot of ocountries have dvs on many channels cable and
regular. Especially the UK. They didn't seem to have a problem making that
happen.
I guess I shouldn't have spoken out agains the nfb on an nfb list but I'm
known for being somewhat of a pest.
thanks
bb