[Electronics-talk] turning on SAP

Jeffrey Schwartz sidney.schwartz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 8 23:26:23 UTC 2009

I am sorry to join this thread so late and in such an ill informed manner.
I am aware that SAP exists, and when I could see a bit, I would see the
letters in the upper right hand corner of our TV.  I have no idea how one is
supposed to access it.  If we could, I might join my wife in watching TV a
bit rather than  leaving her a computer widow.  Any and all information
would be appreciated.  For what it is worth, I have a Sony TV and Comcast as
my cable provider.  If this has been discussed to death here please write to
me off list if you prefer.
Jeff Schwartz
sidney.schwartz at sbcglobal.net-----Original Message-----