[Electronics-talk] Cell Phones

Beverly Heninger bevie.k at comcast.net
Fri Jun 12 22:27:41 UTC 2009

Hi,

   I really appreciate all your feedback, I would like to be able to have
tecxed messaging available to me, and I know that new accessible phones are
coming out all the time. Would the new   Phone be a good idea? would it work
with Verizon? I do not know how much it costs yet either, but it sure sounds
cool.

    Thank You, Beverly