[Electronics-talk] Fire Alarm

Dhunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 03:54:40 UTC 2010

I recently purchased a set of devices that I think fits your needs. Vibra
Call Receiver deaf alerting systems smoke detectors for the deaf blind
alerting devices.I just recently purchased the exact thing your looking for.
I don't think it matters if the person your buying it for is deaf, as long
as you pay them.

Drew

Drew Hunthausen
714-296-7111