[Electronics-talk] Cell Phone Question

Damashe Thomas damashe.thomas at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 14:39:21 UTC 2010

I would agree that the android platform is still a work in progress. I have
been keeping watch on their phones as I am looking for a new phone as well.
The iphone is your best choice right i think.
Like Jo said, if you do a search on youtube for eyesfree android, you get
all the videos that are available about the accessibility features of the
android phones. They are doing good things at google and perhaps in six to
twelve months, they can give apple a serious run with accessibility.