[Electronics-talk] ADA [was "RE: ... ATM's"]

Dewey Bradley dewey.bradley at att.net
Sat Jul 3 23:28:02 UTC 2010

No transit company follows the ADA.
You have to complain to get things done.
I almost got the St. Louis metro's funding cut because the lightrail was not
useable to blind people, they now have 2 lines that share the same tracks
for most of it, but it splits off, and there were not telling us what train
was what.
I got it to were they were doing it, but sence I've moved out, I've been
told that the drivers have stop makeing there destination announcements.
No one will take the time to complain to anyone, they just bitch about it.
The ADA would be more effective if we would use it.
The transit company in the Denver area does not comply eather, but they keep
getting named the best transit company in the country.
One would think that being the NFB is so big out there, that they would be
forced to comply