[Electronics-talk] talking check writers

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 9 09:33:21 UTC 2010

being that I'm not paranoid about checks I wohn't worry and continue to
write them. Yes, I have had checks forged in the past and since they had
been reported stolen and there was appropriate documentation I was not
liable for the fraud as is no one else when it occurs. There ar3e delays in
determining a money order being cashed and I prefer having printed checkss
showing my contact information. Why should I not do something because I am
blind that sighted people do? That philosophy is insulting.
Chuckabout