[Electronics-talk] Accessible Stove/oven

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Thu Dec 13 19:22:09 UTC 2012

Gerald, you might want to research state and Federal housing laws as to
how they deal with disability and accessibility. Some state access laws
for housing are more liberal than the ADA. Don't just take the word of
your landlord.  He has a vested interest in not spending any more money
than he has to.  Here in CA, I have a friend who got her landlord to
allow her to install a washer and dryer in her apartment because the
community laundry room had machines that were not accessible to blind
persons.

Andy