[Electronics-talk] Accessible Stove/oven

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Fri Dec 14 18:18:00 UTC 2012

Hello,

I bought a new stove/oven about 2 years back, which is hooked to natural
gas.  It does have a flat screen to regulate all the oven and broiler
features, so I was able to put on some Dymo tape Brailled labels to identify
what I need.  I need to listen to beeps to indicate temperature intervals
and use the up and down arrows; this is my first electronic stove and I'm
fine with it.  It is some model of Kenmore that came from Sears and I bought
it when a sales rep let me in on when they would a six hour sale for, I
guess, their privileged customers, but not publicly advertised.  She said
these sales typically are on a weekend night from 6:00 to midnight. I like
this appliance much better than what I had previously.  The burners light
with an electric ignition.

Sandy