[Electronics-talk] Accessible Stove/oven

Reese atlanticstar1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 20:10:04 UTC 2012

Fortunately here in the Atlanta area, something's are behind the times.  And
finding apartments with stoves that has flat top burners aren't as common as
they are else where.  However, I guess that day will come where I'll be
kicking and screaming because I will have to learn how to cook on one of
those.  Talk about inaccessible!

Now my oven is a digital flat panel that was inaccessible until we put the
raised dots on the most important features of the oven.  Dots for the
temperature up and down, start and stop and on/off.  The only features that
couldn't be marked were the clock and timer.  Don't need the clock because
we can't see that anyway and I have a talking timer near by.

Reese

----- Original Message ----- Reece,
Uh, sorry its not that simple.
You should do your homework, yes.
But, as I said before flat stoves are the norm. Now what brand has a stove
top you can still feel the coils?
Name one or more please.
Flat stoves are very common now. So you won't have much choice in your
apartment
selection if you limit yourself to flat stoves.