[Electronics-talk] First User Review of Narrator HD Radio

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Wed Jul 11 03:43:04 UTC 2012

Thanks Jim.

The program I put together has generally been well received, and, I felt that it was necessary to be honest about both what I liked about the radio and now love as well as areas I found which could perhaps stand improvement.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: