[Electronics-talk] Microwave

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Sat Nov 24 21:07:44 UTC 2012

Hi Frida and all,

My friend purchased what is probably the same talking microwave for me 2
years back as mine wasn't working well at all.  As for repairs, my dad once
took a small microwave to a repair shop and it was about $40.00 to fix it,
and then it served well for a few more years.  I, too, have put Braille
labels on previous microwaves.

Sandy