[Electronics-talk] Identifying Groceries

Thomas Blume blume246 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 5 23:00:51 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,
I have two ID Mates, one at work and one at home.
Bar codes are usually on the back by the seam, however they can be anywhere
also.
The ID Mates have a spinning   Laser beam and this will hit the Bar Code
faster then a non spinning Laser beam.
Therefore the ID Mate is faster.
From, tom
Voice Mail: 206-666-9044