[Electronics-talk] MAC vs PC

Becky beckyasabo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 16:20:43 UTC 2014

Hi
I have the classic shel on my window eight . It helps. Becky

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 17, 2014, at 8:40 AM, Tracy Carcione via Electronics-talk <electronics-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

People tell me there is a program one can install that will make a Windows 7 or 8 machine look like good old Windows XP.  I believe it's called ClassicShell.
Tracy

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Andrews via Electronics-talk" <electronics-talk at nfbnet.org>