[Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] Re: thinking of switching to an Android

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Thu Dec 18 20:08:06 UTC 2014

I think that what that person said describes the situation well. There
are some advantages for Android, like being able to copy things directly
from a computer to the device without having to use a piece of software
like iTunes, but my friends who use Android seem to enjoy the challenge
of getting things to work, as opposed to actually getting things done. I
have one friend who switched from an iPhone to Android because she felt
that the iPhone was too easy.

Andy