[Electronics-talk] cable access

Serena Nickell scnickell1980 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 00:56:38 UTC 2014

I remember that from when I had Cable Vision.  I was able to watch cable channels before they scheduled my service and after I canceled it.  I wonder if I might have been able to get a year of free cable lol
Serena

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 5, 2014, at 1:07 PM, Pamela Dominguez <geodom at optonline.net> wrote:
>
> The strange thing about Cablevision is, if you cancel a service, like a premium chanel or something, they don't take it off right away.  The first time I noticed this is when my father cancelled HBO, and even though they weren't paying for it, they got it for about a year-and-a-half before it finally stopped.  We had a similar experience.  George downgraded to family cable because we were so broke, and I still have all the other channels. Pam.
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "wmodnl wmodnl" <wmodnl at hotmail.com>

>>> 2. on demand tv
>>> 3. the dvr function
>>> 4. ordering movies
>>> 5. any statements about station outages.
>>>
>>> Do any providers have talking menus or large print ones? Do any of them provide braille information to you?
>>> How has the company accomodated you, if at all?
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>> Ashley