[Electronics-talk] Sleep timer for the BARD app for the Iphone

Snow White Dove jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 22:42:55 UTC 2014

I don’t expect an immediate result:)  I do however appreciate a clear and decisive answer like yours instead of go read this.

If that’s how someone feels about it that’s cool with me.  If they don’t want to answer my question except with “read this, watch this, etc.”  Then hit the delete button.

thank you so much for your answer.  Do I need to be in the BARD mobile app to get the book to stop playing using the control panel.

I’m not familiar with that.  I’ve run into it accidentally, but not knowing what it could do or how to use it, I left it alone fearing that I’d do something that would mess things up.

As I have mentioned before in another reply.  I have not been formally trained on any Apple product.  What I’ve gotten has been through friends who have the time and lists.

Jenny