[Electronics-talk] Data plans

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 08:38:49 UTC 2014

I agree. I can't afford either. How are they doing it?
I mean after I pay the $200-$300 startup I have less than half left
because I have to pay for transportation no paratransit hear just cabs
and rent. How much would I be looking at monthly oh and I forgot the
other commitments to rebuilding after some untimely life changes and
nearly nil family support. I guess they are able off of my few lil
dollars!

I will have to look again though because I didn't know you could get
an iPhone for $99 so that might work. Anybody use straight talk? I do
like the Pay AS You Go option but that can be burdensome at times too.