[Electronics-talk] Xfinity and it's pros and cons $$$$$

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 9 20:22:36 UTC 2015

I think there is somewhat a misocnception here.  Comcast is NOT, charging extra for accessibility.  What's actually happening is this.  Voice Guidance is free to every customer (blind or not) who has the X1 platform.  I needed to make that clear because there seems to be a misunderstanding about that.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray

Still a happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone 6+ and Apple TV user!

Sent from my Mac,
the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in