[Electronics-talk] Netflix

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 18 16:24:58 UTC 2015

If you are using Apple TV to enjoy Netflix, do the follwoing.

1.  Upon beginning playback, press and hold down the select button.

2.  Now, press up arrow once to get in to the choice of menus.

3.  Now, press right arrow once to access the audio menu.

4.  Now, go down until you hear "English with audio description".
5.  Press the select button here.

HTH.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray

Still a happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone 6+ and Apple TV user!

Sent from my Mac,
the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in