[Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] Color Identification Technology

Robin Frost robini71 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 06:32:28 UTC 2015

Hi,
Your post made me laugh. I have a cousin who hates my color identifiers of
which I have both the first generation color test and the colorino. Anyway
one day she was playing with them and though they often gave varying
readings on articles of clothing they told her her hair was grey.  She was
none too pleased but it did give me a giggle (smile).
Never tell a lady her hair is grey even if you're a color detecting device
(laughs).
Robin