[Electronics-Talk] My Review of the ProxTalker ElectronicsBrailleLabeler

Brent Harding brent at hostany.net
Thu Dec 31 16:20:49 UTC 2015

Yes, computer braille was one of those things they didn't teach when I was
in grade school. I only learned a few of the odd symbols through the Braille
'n Speak trying to name files with contractions and seeing what I got. At
times, I wish the FCC would let me change my ham radio call to BR5T, which
is what you would have to type on the qwerty keyboard to get a grade 2 of
Brent on the label.