[Electronics-Talk] refining cell phone question

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 23:13:29 UTC 2016

I’ve about given up on finding my perfect cell, am now considering a Galaxy of some sort. Has any totally blind user had success? I’d love to hear pros and cons both. Does anyone know if the Nexus 5 would still be useable, if someone bought mine from me (if I did, indeed, get the Galaxy)? Thanks again.

Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince

---