[Electronics-Talk] Touch Screen Appliances and Glass top Stoves

Carol Feazell cfeazell at comcast.net
Sat Aug 27 17:14:15 UTC 2016

I have a glass cooktop and an induction burner stove. Best stove investment
I've ever made. The burners are controlled by the turn buttons, the oven on
the touch pad but the buttons inside must be pressed. I have them marked as
also the oven controls. The oven defalts to 350 but can easily be changed.
Perhaps you all know about these and if not, you may ask me at
cfeazell at comcast.net or just answer to the list if there seems any interest.
I am a completely blind person, saying this only so you will know that I use
no vision in using the stove, not that vision is a bad thing if you have it,
but I don't.

Respectfully,

Carol Jean