[Electronics-Talk] Online Shopping Difficulties

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 5 01:35:02 UTC 2016

Hello:

I apologize in advance if I have sent this to the wrong place but, I need
some suggestions and information.  As I have been doing my holiday shopping
online I have come across some websites that I cannot use with Jaws or NVDA.
Is there anywhere I can get more advice about this?  If I contact these
companies to suggest that they make their sites accessible, where do I send
them for more information?  Does NFB have anyone who deals with this issue?
In addition to being totally blind I also have significant medical and
physical disabilities making getting out to the stores quite a challenge.
Therefore I do depend a great deal on being able to shop online.  I will
appreciate any advice and information.  Thanks for your help.

Sandra Johnson
SLJohnson25 at comcast.net