[Electronics-Talk] iPhone Question

Lori Motis ljm2561 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 17:16:08 UTC 2016

Apple has a wonderful help line just for accessibility issues. They
want folks to call and get assistance. Here is their number and also
the website:
 Apple has launched a telephone number for accessibility related
questions and technical support.
The toll-free number is (877) 204-3930.  Representatives are available
to assist with iOS inquiries Monday-Friday 6 am to 11 pm, and Saturday
and Sunday 6 am to 10 PM central  7 days a week.  This number can also
be used to file accessibility bug reports.
http://www.apple.com/accessibility/

Lori AKA food Lady

--
Lori Motis