[Electronics-Talk] Comcast Voice Remote

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Dec 9 12:33:16 UTC 2016

http://www.comcast.com/accessibility/ is as close as you'll get now.
If you live by yourself, you're going to need to talk to comcast
accessibility since and you'll need sighted assistance to get it all set
up.  The voice guideance isn't developed enough to get you through
xfinity setup and there's two codes you'll have to key in when prompted
to pair your TV with the talking remote.  Voice guideance is beta
software now since comcast intends to improve it.  (855)270-0379 will
get you connected with the accessibility team.

On Thu, 8 Dec 2016, S L Johnson via Electronics-Talk wrote:

> Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 14:09:54
> From: S L Johnson via Electronics-Talk <electronics-talk at nfbnet.org>
> To: electronics-talk at nfbnet.org
> Cc: S L Johnson <SLJohnson25 at comcast.net>
> Subject: [Electronics-Talk] Comcast Voice Remote
>
> Hello:
>
> I just had my Comcast upgraded with the new box and talking remote.  Is
> there a tutorial anywhere to learn how to use this service?  I would love to
> hear from some of you who have used it and what you think of it.  Thanks for
> your help.
>
> Sandra Johnson

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: S L Johnson.vcf