[Electronics-Talk] Comcast Voice Remote

Pamela Dominguez geodom at optonline.net
Fri Dec 9 18:02:00 UTC 2016

You know that with that box, you don't have to talk to a remote to make it
accessible, right?  My cousin thought that was what she had to do, and was
getting frustrated because it didn't understand her.  I told her that there
is another way to use the box to make it talk.  There is a button.  Somebody
else on some one of these lists said how to do it.  Since my cable company
hasn't smartened up yet and got it, I can't tell you myself, but many people
who have it can.  Pam.