[Electronics-Talk] COMMENTS/CELL PHONE SHOPPING

Jim McCarthy jmccarthy at mdtap.org
Mon Feb 1 15:22:52 UTC 2016

Sandra,
Just as an FYI, there are deeper male voices available to iPhone users. I am not certain that a user can adjust their pitch, but I have not tried or wished to do that. Also, whether or not one receives notification information and how much of that is received can be adjusted, for the most part,  application by application. The funding issue is considerable, though one can buy workable older iPhone's. I also know that gaining comfort with the touch screen interface is not always intuitive for all of us.
Jim