[Electronics-Talk] dishwashers

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Wed Feb 10 20:33:30 UTC 2016

Hello,

Mary and I just remodeled our whole kitchen a little over a year ago.  I did
a lot of research on dishwashers.  I sound a whirlpool that is very highly
rated on cleaning.  It out performed some very expensive brands.  It has
buttons on the top edge of the door and is easy to label or simply memorize.
The cool thing is that it costs around $600 from Best Buys.

Now, it does have a plastic tub as compared to a stainless steel tub, so if
this is a deal breaker, you will not want the Whirlpool.

1 thing that I particularly like is that the silverware holder is in the
door.  This leaves more room for dishes in the main rack.

Regarding sound, it is comparable to the Bosch, though I don't have a db
rating to compare.

I recommend at least looking into this dishwasher and using the $600 for
some cool kitchen gadgets, like the iGrill talking thermometer compatible
with the iPhone  available from ATGuys..

Warmest Regards,

Fred