[Electronics-Talk] not necessarily electronic, but...

Brett Boyer bboyer202 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 06:14:34 UTC 2016

I can't believe you had so much trouble on amazon. Then again it's hard to just read a text description and not really know what the product looks like:
Anyway about the Sharp Calculators. In the blind world they are in high demand and I've seen people pay up to 100 dollars for one. As far as I know they are very hard to find. Sharp
I know that's not much help but there you go!