[Electronics-Talk] Cable accessibility

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Feb 15 15:05:08 UTC 2016

My husband has been calling Cablevision for years to talk about
accessibility.  Within the last couple months, they've actually started to
respond, and he's been talking to one of their developers about ways to
improve the accessibility of their website and app.  She says they will have
significant improvements within this year.

If we can use their app or website to do things like program the DVR, that
would be a big improvement.  Progress is slow, but we feel like we're
starting to get somewhere.  My man's consistent complaining may be paying
off.

Go thou and do likewise.

Tracy