[Electronics-Talk] Losing Speech When Certain iPhone Apps are Opened

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon May 2 17:45:32 UTC 2016

It also could be that an app is flooding VoiceOver with data and VO doesn't
quite know how to get over the firehose of data gagging it. Sometimes
turning VO off and back on using the Tripple-click-home gesture at least
gets one to a situation where one at least can get an idea what's going on.

Also, since version 9 of iOS came out, VO occasionally hesitates for some
time.

No solutions I know of except to be patient.

Mike Freeman