[Electronics-Talk] Accessible Micro Waves, the Battle is Lost

Tina Sohl tinabir80 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 18:34:44 UTC 2016

If more people learned even enough braille just to read labels maybe
the overlays would still be around. I hace met too many1! blind people
who refuse to learn cane travel even, and never mind braille. This is
just sad! It makes you in my mind, illiterate. Sighted people still
read and write print all the time we should too.