[Electronics-Talk] Does where we shop impact accessibility of appliances?

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Oct 30 16:26:41 UTC 2016

Annette, I think you have brought some good points to the
discussion.  I would say to Brad, I look forward to your and the
Jernigan Institute's project. It is much needed. It is interesting
that appliance makers describe their appliances in terms of the
ADA.  The ADA does not cover appliances, to the best of my memory,
nevertheless .....

We probably need to find a way to: a. sponsor appliance accessibility
legislation, and B. sue someone for inaccessibility, to get their attention.

Dave