[Electronics-Talk] Does where we shop impact accessibility of appliances?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Oct 31 17:02:47 UTC 2016

All:

While I agree with you that both NFB and ACB have perhaps not play sufficient priority on appliance axis, I believe that we must also bear in mind which party has been in power and what attitude that party has toward regulation of business by government.

In other words, it ain't that simple.

Mike Freeman

Sent from my iPhone